Hello all. I've been meaning to start blogging again so I'll catch you all up on what's been going on. I just returned from the France Toulouse Mission the end of October. I hung around the house until this January, when I moved back to Chicago to return to school. I'm in my 4th year of architecture school at IIT in Chicago. I found a house with some friends from church (which has plenty of quirks to keep anyone busy) and got back into the swing of things. My project for design studio this semester is to design a 'field chapel' - a tiny chapel on the side of the road - for a priest in Germany. We're flying to Germany for spring break to present our projects to him, and then we'll fly back this summer and actually build whichever design he likes best. School keeps me pretty busy most the time. My roommates keep things interesting around the house - Halo night, Poker night, etc... I love being back in Chicago with everything going on and all the things you can do. I bought a new bicycle a few weeks ago and commute mostly by bike. I'm still in the process of rebuilding my website in the hopes to sell some furniture and get a job. More to come soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment