
I really like this newer glazing wall mounted on this older brick building. Good stuff.

This is a partition wall inside a lobby right behind the reception desk. I just love how it's a stone wall, but light still gets through. Go onyx. I like making materials do things that you don't think they should be able to do.

This staircase is really nice compared to a lot of the typical ones you see on the streets. It's really compact and allows for use of the space below, though the tenant decides not to, it would be great.

I really like when architects actually use more materials than just a glass wall with metal mullions. If a building is all glass, that's someone being really lazy if you ask me. It doesn't take any thought. Although, using an all glass detail lets you consider the building as a single shape, but if the shape isn't interesting enough, then it's no good.
No comments:
Post a Comment